...What we judge ourselves as
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment is inconsistent but with a very stable and experienced staff.
- Achievement is variable but with strong attainment in reading and maths.
- Personal development and welfare is superb and often exemplary. The behaviour of pupils has improved drastically and the pupils' behaviour for learning is a credit to the hard work that has been achieved by staff and parents.
- Leadership and management are becoming increasingly effective and distributive at all levels including governance.
- Excellent spiritual, moral, social and cultural development exists via an exciting and creative curriculum.
Why not Print a PDF of this Page?