Class Teacher Post - September 2017
Ref: ED 17332
Howard Park Community School, St. Peg Lane, Cleckheaton, Bradford, BD19 3SD
Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
Working Pattern: Full Time
Closing date: 30 June 2017
To commence September 2017 and is on a fixed term basis subject to the future budgetary provision or the operational needs of the school. It is not expected to go beyond 31st August 2018.
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint a dynamic, organised and enthusiastic Teacher to build on our success within this caring and welcoming school.
Howard Park Community School is a warm and welcoming school that is committed to ensuring that the children are at the heart of everything we do.
Applications are welcomed from NQTs and experienced Teachers. The post is temporary in the first instance pending budgetary decisions.
The successful candidate will:
- Have vision and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children.
- Have the highest expectations and be committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children.
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- A friendly, welcoming school where everyone is valued.
- Enthusiastic and motivated staff.
- Supportive and committed governors and parents.
- Commitment to school improvement and excellence.
- Excellent opportunities for CPD.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
f you require further information about the role, or if you would like to make an appointment to visit the school, please contact the school on telephone: 01274 864972 or you can visit the school website at http://howardpark.co.uk/.
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached. A CV is not required.
Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher at the school either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the school address at the top of the page, by Friday 30th June 2017.